top of page

Important Info About Button Batteries

As we approach the holidays, this article is a great reminder with some potentially life-saving information for Danceworks families. If you know your child has swallowed a button battery, of course you'll head straight to the ER. But on the way, giving your child honey could make a huge difference in the outcome. Spread the word!


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page